|Player Costs:||$1450: U11-U19|
Included in Fee:
- Summer practices – Determined by Coaching staff and availability of players
- Goalkeeper training – Typically 1 night a week
- Training continues thru fall, winter & spring
- Fall team training twice a week beginning in August. Date & times determined by Coaching staff
- Fall league – Either Delco, PAGS, Lanco, or EDP Region 1 depending on age group and gender.
- At least 4 Tournaments (entry fees only) lodging if necessary at Players expense.
- Typically 2 in the fall and 2 in the spring.
- State cup Competition
- Foot skills training over the winter. Approx. 10 weeks.
- Winter team training minimum 1 once a week. Always possibility of adding another when possible.
- Typically minimum 2 Indoor leagues typically thru the winter, 6 weeks each.
- Spring team training twice a week beginning in March. Date times and dates determined by coaching staff.
- Spring league – Either Delco, PAGS or Lanco depending on age group and gender.
Fundraisers are held throughout the year to help in both reduction of player fees and also Club administrative costs.
Administrative Fees: Facility Rental, State Fees (player and team), Coaching/Training Fees, League fees, Insurance, Referee Fees, and Facility
NOT included in Club fee is Uniforms.
Some of the above may vary with younger and older age groups.